Dieser Beitrag ist nicht in deiner Sprache verfügbar. Hier sind einige andere Möglichkeiten:
Twitch Prime membership included access to epic in-game loot for 20 blockbuster games, more than 70 Free Games with Prime, a free subscription to their favorite Twitch broadcaster every 30 days, plus all the benefits of Amazon Prime
In 2018, Twitch Prime members in more than 200 countries enjoyed the Best of Prime with:
· More than $3,000 in gaming goodness — including free in-game loot, free games, and free subscriptions to their favorite Twitch broadcasters.
· Over 70 great games. As part of Free Games with Prime, members received critically-acclaimed titles including 85+ rated Metacritic favorites like Civilization IV, Pillars of Eternity, Psychonauts, Gone Home, SteamWorld Dig 2, Tales from the Borderlands, Shadow Tactics, and System Shock.
· Over 1,000 hours of entertainment. If a member played through every Free Game with Prime, it would add up to more than 1,100 hours of gameplay– the equivalent of watching every episode ever created of The Simpsons, Seinfeld, Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, The Office, 30 Rock, Family Guy, Friends, and Parks and Recreation back-to-back — with enough time left over to watch all the Harry Potter movies (including Fantastic Beasts!)
· Tons of in-game Loot. Twitch Prime members made their favorite games even better with free epic loot in 20 of the world’s biggest blockbusters across every platform. Members racked up perks like a legendary skin shard in League of Legends, celebrated Prime Day with exclusive deadmau5 skins in PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS, a Golden Classic Card Pack for Hearthstone, and of course an exclusive skin, emote, pickaxe, glider, and back bling in Fortnite.
· Free Twitch Channel Subscriptions. Twitch Prime members hit that subscribe button like crazy and stepped up to support Twitch’s vibrant community of passionate creators. Members helped hundreds of thousands of broadcasters grow their channels by using their free subscription credit every 30 days.
· Members also enjoyed all the benefits of Prime* at no additional cost, including unlimited access to critically-acclaimed movies and TV episodes like Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan and The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel with Prime Video; ad-free access to more than two million songs and over one thousand playlists and stations on Prime Music; more than a thousand books, magazines and comics with Prime Reading; deep discounts on select popular products at Whole Foods Markets; and unlimited fast, free shipping on more than 100 million items.
And Twitch Prime is just getting started … there are lots of surprises in store for next year, with content on the horizon from some of the biggest hits from this holiday season. What would you like to see in Twitch Prime this year? Hit us up on Twitter @twitchprime. We’re listening!
*Prime benefits vary by country.